Are you a reader, a writer, a musician, a listener, an artist, an observer? If so, what makes you feel creative? What stirs you to deeper thought? What sparks new ideas in your head? What makes you ask “What if…”?
Here’s a list of some of the things that incite my imagination:
- music, especially (and obviously, if you’ve read any of my books) fiddle music
- family history
- standing on a Missouri Ozarks ridge looking out across the hills
- a hollow tree surrounded by moss carpet in a forest
- unsolved mysteries (not the tv show by that name)
- things which turn up in unexpected or impossible places
- small cave entrances
That’s just a few. Your turn now.